unban feraruu dk

Post  feraru on Sat May 26, 2012 6:20 pm

Server: Amd Wow
Faction:5000%Atributes
Aprox time of ban: 3 months
GM who banned: OoRedBulloO
Reason of ban: fly glich
Why you should be unban?
Can you please unban my dk, When i did this i did not know what i was doing i was told by Blackbox to try this glich. He told me " come i will show u something " he showed me vip 8 jewls i asked how he got them he said "i have bought them" i know he is only 11 years old he didnt have money to buy those, then he showed me the hidden gliched GM VENDOR. Later he tought me how to do that fly glich,step by step he told me what to do.Therfor i dont think i should be banned im very sorry for what i did ,Blackbox told me what to do I would realy like to have my Dk unbanned.Please if you could Unban my Dk.

feraru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: unban feraruu dk

Post  MegaAmdWoW on Tue May 29, 2012 3:51 am

If what you said is true,then, its the fault of Blackbox

Mega afro
MegaAmdWoW

View user profile http://amdwow.com/

Back to top Go down

Blackbox

Post  yanneyname on Tue May 29, 2012 4:49 am

I was the one who typed this but he told me it was Blackbox who told/tough him, i dont think its Feraruu's fault
yanneyname

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  feraru on Tue May 29, 2012 10:03 am

MegaAmdWoW wrote:If what you said is true,then, its the fault of Blackbox

Mega afro

so I want to play on my dk nothing more than to solve this problem even know much point to play???

feraru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE: Unban Ferauu Dk

Post  Gflyhighgaming73 on Tue May 29, 2012 12:31 pm

Server: Amd Wow/5000%Atributes
Faction: Allince
Fixed. Razz
Gflyhighgaming73

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE: Unban Feraruu

Post  blackboxmaster on Tue May 29, 2012 12:55 pm

Feraruu, what i did man what i show you i`m horde? You are ally. Why lie i don`t know when you got ban and why. Why say about me what a lier. I don`t show you nothing. You not my friend. you are my Enemy. Please change ur reason i don`t show you nothing.Go kidding in another part. Guys, i don`t showed him never something like what he say Fly glich or vip8 jew`s. Man give the ss if it`s real.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lifetakerz on Tue May 29, 2012 1:01 pm

Feraru , you don't deserve unban , anyway he didn't do that post , he don't know talk english..he tell to someone to do that.. don't take out his ban...i know what he was doing that time..he was searching for that old vendor what sells destroy from ab..he don't deserve unban ..blackbox didn't do any fault..

lifetakerz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  feraru on Tue May 29, 2012 4:34 pm

if you do not see with eyes that got banned then you still find that he could not have five and he's BlackBox ancearca only to defend now that has an account and not only Aliance da horde

feraru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE: Unban feraruu dk

Post  blackboxmaster on Tue May 29, 2012 5:06 pm

Man, pls speak correct english, or you use Google translate, i don`t show u nothing. Or if i show you got a picture something i don`t showed you nothing. Man go lie on another part.I don`t know what Vendor you say. and what you can get from him. Why I involved myself in tiny problems. Or you don`t know how OoRedBulloO ban me?ahh

Last edited by blackboxmaster on Tue May 29, 2012 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
blackboxmaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

lol black

Post  Dralnor on Tue May 29, 2012 5:23 pm

blackbox i dont think you are the right person to talk about ''correct english''... lmao
Dralnor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yanneyname on Tue May 29, 2012 6:41 pm

Blackbox he didn't know english so i helped him he knows he doesn't speak perfect English ,now u want to say he should "speak correct english, or you use Google translate" last time i checked you don't speak prefect english so don't tell him (Sorry for being a bit mean). When feraru told me over skype he sounded like he really meant what he said i think he should be unbanned and really isn't that glitch just a kick??
yanneyname

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  blackboxmaster on Tue May 29, 2012 7:36 pm

Maybe yes man, but don`t tell him to I involve myself in trouble dynasty that had no meaning for me. Ok? I don`t want complicate in this problem. Ago some hours i see why he want unban. I don`t show him nothing and i don`t care. He can lie how much want. I want proof. Thanks!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE: Unban Ferauu Dk

Post  Gflyhighgaming73 on Tue May 29, 2012 7:45 pm

Well i know that Ferauu don't Speak English as Well ( He can speak a little but we Can understand what he say ) Ferauu is allways good friend for me cuz he helped when i started playing on allince side But Cmon Admin gm's Give him a chance cuz he was helpful player if we lost him thats mean we lost a good player on this server And we lost 1 player on Allince side Who gonna help us win Cb.( This server full of horde we need him back ! ) Razz i think ADmin should give him a chance because sometime poeple do something wrong before thinking.

Btw Good Luck hope you get unbanned soon. pirat
Gflyhighgaming73

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  blackboxmaster on Tue May 29, 2012 8:38 pm

Ok Gfly, i don`t care if he unbaned. I want know 1 question. It`s my fault? i don`t care if he don`t got unban or got unban. I want see if it`s my fault. I don`t know why he complicate me in this reason.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Translate Machine...

Post  ReaperzZ on Tue May 29, 2012 10:25 pm

Black, you shouldn´t say that he dont speaks perfectly english and i can see that you´re using translater because you never speaks like that in-game! And the Google Translate got problems with grammar so it´s just more for "Words" and i guess you dont know what they means in english!
Try to compare your english with my english without a translater.

(Btw i never use translate...) bounce Suspect
ReaperzZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  feraru on Wed May 30, 2012 10:10 am

blackboxmaster wrote:Maybe yes man, but don`t tell him to I involve myself in trouble dynasty that had no meaning for me. Ok? I don`t want complicate in this problem. Ago some hours i see why he want unban. I don`t show him nothing and i don`t care. He can lie how much want. I want proof. Thanks!
I teald yanney all story about you and you blackbox and laex you hackt lifetakerz account and you destroy hes account you delete all plsyers and you taket all 3000sbs i farm four lifetakerz 3000sbs to help hem an then you buy with 3000sbs gems and remember blackbox its bether if you downt lie

feraru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  feraru on Wed May 30, 2012 10:12 am

I teald yanney all story about you and you blackbox and laex you hackt lifetakerz account and you destroy hes account you delete all plsyers and you taket all 3000sbs i farm four lifetakerz 3000sbs to help hem an then you buy with 3000sbs gems and remember blackbox its bether if you downt lie

feraru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  feraru on Wed May 30, 2012 10:14 am

Gflyhighgaming73 wrote:Well i know that Ferauu don't Speak English as Well ( He can speak a little but we Can understand what he say ) Ferauu is allways good friend for me cuz he helped when i started playing on allince side But Cmon Admin gm's Give him a chance cuz he was helpful player if we lost him thats mean we lost a good player on this server And we lost 1 player on Allince side Who gonna help us win Cb.( This server full of horde we need him back ! ) Razz i think ADmin should give him a chance because sometime poeple do something wrong before thinking.

Btw Good Luck hope you get unbanned soon. pirat
i like to thanks you and all ho sustin me its true i helpt alot of players and i help in thes theay 2 i like to be good boy and help all new plsyers bicouse i noo how hard its solo to ghet all what you need

feraru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  feraru on Wed May 30, 2012 10:18 am

blackboxmaster wrote:Ok Gfly, i don`t care if he unbaned. I want know 1 question. It`s my fault? i don`t care if he don`t got unban or got unban. I want see if it`s my fault. I don`t know why he complicate me in this reason.
and theal the truf about vendor i teal thes story when dralnor whas gm he teald me i need to teal admin 2 all what i teald to dralnor and i see you avre time you goo in ironforge and ther you do bug damage and afther thes you come in cb you do bug damage onle four 5 time too noth have soo beg damage buth its steel inof to kill me when you no have bug damage i kill you :DDDDD

feraru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  blackboxmaster on Wed May 30, 2012 11:50 am

Lol, don`t spam.Man, you have ss about what you say whit jew`s or Destroy whatever i don`t care.
feraruu:"five and he's BlackBox "ancearca" only to defend. Cmon man english please "ancearca" it`s in romanian and it`s "Incearca" no "anceraca" lawl man.feraruu: i like to thanks you and all ho "sustin" me.Again romanian "sustin". Try speak correct only Romanian no try english.I don`t think this is english, maybe Chinese. Or if you use Google Translate or something learn use it.

Last edited by blackboxmaster on Wed May 30, 2012 12:50 pm; edited 6 times in total
blackboxmaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lifetakerz on Wed May 30, 2012 12:23 pm

in my opinion he don't deserves unban...he curse the server and all gm's...i got proves

lifetakerz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top