Im Leaving Amd

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Im Leaving Amd

Post  yanneyname on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:04 pm

Im done with Amd. I tired of all the bullshit going on, school is starting and u know what... fuck Amd its a piece of shit server, the only reason i played was to help but clearly Redbull doesn't want help and he doesn't want to help us either. If the server gets better i might be back for now so long.

Last edited by yanneyname on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
yanneyname

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im Leaving Amd

Post  MegaAmdWoW on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:12 pm

I have a proof that OoRedBulloO work for Eternal-WoW... He is admin in Eternal-WoW and spend 4 hours a day. On AmdWoW he is online 1 hour per 5 days. That bullshit... now i know why OoRedBulloO don't care about AmdWoW and Blake too.
MegaAmdWoW

View user profile http://amdwow.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Affection on Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:00 am

Stop wasting your time complaining and just quit and wait for Blake to see his income of $0.00 every month, then he'll have to do something.

Affection

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yanneyname on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:33 am

Affection wrote:Stop wasting your time complaining and just quit and wait for Blake to see his income of $0.00 every month, then he'll have to do something.

He/she owns many servers this is not his only one. As if he/she gives a shit about amd he knows its done.
yanneyname

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaAmdWoW on Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:15 am

That really curious... In Eternal-WoW they have a admin : RedBullX... Who do you think it is -.-
MegaAmdWoW

Back to top Go down

Post  yanneyname on Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:56 am

Amdwow.com's traffic went down 2.84k. Its loosing people and has been if Blake gave a shit he would have done something.

Redbull probably paid for admin there 2, who knows.
yanneyname

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaAmdWoW on Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:36 am

/CHEER and /AGREE
MegaAmdWoW

Back to top Go down

Post  ReaperzZ on Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:41 am

Let me tell you something.
I´m playing on eternal-wow and having Sr3 gears with 2x pandas on a dk.(was just telling but back to the admin thing)
RedBullx is a real applied admin of Eternal and he has been there a long time and hes almost the highest rank of admin.
And this shitty Kirora copied his name. Cuz that RedBullx were Admin on Eternal for a long time, kirora changed his name for like 7 months ago. So fuck this copy cat. He would NEVER get admin there since he cant do a good application there for a admin. i guess kiro is like 10 years old. I dont care anymore but im just sayin. Especially to you mega.
ReaperzZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eenaap on Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:49 pm

ReaperzZ wrote:Let me tell you something.
I´m playing on eternal-wow and having Sr3 gears with 2x pandas on a dk.(was just telling but back to the admin thing)
RedBullx is a real applied admin of Eternal and he has been there a long time and hes almost the highest rank of admin.
And this shitty Kirora copied his name. Cuz that RedBullx were Admin on Eternal for a long time, kirora changed his name for like 7 months ago. So fuck this copy cat. He would NEVER get admin there since he cant do a good application there for a admin. i guess kiro is like 10 years old. I dont care anymore but im just sayin. Especially to you mega.

Dude, what's the name of your dk? i've seen you there but if i remember that was an warrior.
Eenaap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaAmdWoW on Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:36 pm

ReaperzZ wrote:Let me tell you something.

For the first time. I agree with you. AmdWoW is a waste of time. ETERNAL-WOW & WOWTEMPLE are better. You destroyed AmdWoW, RedBull... You are the worst admin AmdWoW never seen. You are not active and you don't fix all the bug. You come online for full the GMBank. THAT ALL. You do not bring more people in Amd and you are very busy. What the point to have a busy admin? Blake will do something when all people will left AmdWoW. Trust me. If you want AmdWoW better. leave it and just wait to Blake realise he don't get more money. Thanks you to Dante and ReaperzZ for made me open my eyes. The day you will understand what is AmdWoW. You will understand what i wrote. I hope, i open some eyes of you guys.
MegaAmdWoW

Back to top Go down

Post  Eenaap on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:34 pm

Correction Mega, Blake wouln't even find it out, since he has other servers wich brings in money everyday.
Eenaap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaAmdWoW on Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:33 pm

We will see...
MegaAmdWoW

Back to top Go down

Post  ReaperzZ on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:19 pm

Eenap my dk over there is called for Gerendal and its named from dante since he told to me to name it so i did it anyways, everyone join Eternal and understand why we have been sayin AMD sucks. and BandofDeath is a f*cking wh*re that cant speak proper english AND he even f*cking stole a account and renamed the dk to bandofdeah from Angrydog! Congratz band, and tat stole that dk also and renamed it to Tatinja! I hate them so much! They shouldnt even been born in Earth! They should be born in Mars! F*ck you all these who dont F*cking knows that AMD sucks 100%.

I miss the old time (1-2 years ago). These nubs nowadays f*cked everything. And also Blake and Kiro is Homo since they F*ucking dosent care anything! Gtfo from other servers and stay in AMD u piece of sh*t!
ReaperzZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eenaap on Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:04 pm

Alrighty, when i see you there sometimes i give you a whisper ^^
Eenaap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wtf u say reaperzz

Post  tatinja on Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:06 pm

WTF u say reaperzz inever stolne any account and icould show u my email register and my bill of any thing idonate it and anything u need to prove to u that idont stolne any account

when u dont know what u speaking about so don't speak

and im sure band didn't stolne any account that was his name from start

and im sure he could see u the bill of his donation and email register just stop fu#%ing say anything wrong about any people u hate them dont try to make bad Reputation about people and no one is perfect in english ok just try to be calm and try to find way to play with out make any proplems
tatinja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaAmdWoW on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:10 am

Tatinja is BACK
MegaAmdWoW

Back to top Go down

Post  ReaperzZ on Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:19 am

Tatinja, dont fucking play like if u havent done anything fucking nigga. If you´ve really bought it, then fucking send the bill and email register to me AND use the fucking email that u registered on amd and paid with when ur sending these bills. If u dont, then ur a idiot that is really a account stealer. My friend lost angrydog cuz of BandofGayness. So fuck you.
ReaperzZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eenaap on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:53 am

I like how that there is always discussions in every single topic Very Happy
Eenaap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ok icould send u the bill just give me ur email to send it

Post  tatinja on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:52 pm

ok icould send u the bill just give me ur email to send it to prove to u that im not stealer
tatinja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ReaperzZ on Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:24 pm

reaperzzgm@gmail.com

Send the bill and use the email that u used to donate.
And please show your fucking brother´s bill also! Bandofdeath.
ReaperzZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Delenin on Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:06 pm

This is getting off-topic. Create a new thread, or shut up.

Reap you messed around with other people's accounts as well bro, whatever you say against anyone here applies to you as well.

Delenin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bantiza on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:11 pm

Never Send Bills or dontion email or regsiter email to nonegm player it might lead u to hack account

So Tatinja Never Send it to reperzz ok !!!?

bantiza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ok band thanks

Post  tatinja on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:17 pm

thanks band for Alert and ithink reaperzz u wanna hack my account but ok u aren't admin to ask me about this thing and im gonna send redbull with my bill and email register and email donation and he will know that im the onwer of my account and inever stolne any account or why im gm and rank2
tatinja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yanneyname on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:00 pm

Ummmm..Geting hacked thought a bill, unless u have ur Login and Password on the bill i don't see u getting hacked. THE BILL HAS NO INFO THAT WOULD ALLOW HIM TO HACK YOU.
yanneyname

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dralnor on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:15 pm

yanneyname wrote:Ummmm..Geting hacked thought a bill, unless u have ur Login and Password on the bill i don't see u getting hacked. THE BILL HAS NO INFO THAT WOULD ALLOW HIM TO HACK YOU.

what he said....
Dralnor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top