Its not he doesn't, He cant.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Its not he doesn't, He cant.

Post  yanneyname on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:44 am

What is the point of all this, Redbull cant do anything, The problem is not he doesn't want to it is that he cant. After all he is an admin with NO db so there is not much he can do, His hands are tied. He refused to tell me why he does not have db but me being me i believe him and hope he tells the truth. Put ur self in his shoes if you can not do anything out side the game ur basically a gm, Wouldn't you too give up? Some people might say no, But this man is busy clearly he used to be motivated to play but we dragged him down. I can talk about the stuff i know for hours from Gm Secrets to Destroy Bosses ( dont ask ) But the thing is we need to show the admin we care about the server and he should not give up! Who is with me !!!!!
yanneyname

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Its not he doesn't, He cant.

Post  AnelieS on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:10 am

Me yanney, im agree, Im whit you!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Well its true.

Post  ReaperzZ on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:43 am

Well it´s true, but Zou is the server´s owner and he dont care about the server cuz when everyone is donating, he thinks (This is perfectly made server because i earn alot of money) But if we stop to donate because it´s not good and stuffs is bad and mailing to him that we will not pay anymore before he do something HUGE HUGE update with Amd. Because he thinks it´s perfect right now, but he dont understand us.
ReaperzZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ahahaa

Post  Mcknightt on Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:36 am

Nice to see every1 is turning on him (Told you so >.>)

Mcknightt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Its not he doesn't, He cant.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum